Get Your
Custom Peptide Synthesis

You’ll get 25% off if this is your first time working with us.

Illustration of Bio Technology

Amazing Testimonial

Play Video
Kostya B.
Bethesda, MD
Read More
I have been having a very positive experience working with Watsonbio through several peptide synthesis orders with unusual amino acids. Watsonbio delivered good QC, quick turn around on orders, as well as very competitive prices.
Ammon P.
Washington University in St. Louis
Read More
Our first interaction with WatsonBio involved custom synthesis of some daunting peptide sequences that other synthesis companies had declined to attempt. WatsonBio accepted the challenge and successfully synthesized the peptides at a competitive price and with an excellent turnaround time. Since then, we have relied on WatsonBio to synthesize a variety of custom peptides ranging from simple to formidable, and they have consistently delivered high-quality peptide every time.
Yuri P.
Medical University of South Carolina
Read More
Watsonbio has been a great asset providing us a rapid and cost effective means to test different peptides in a wide verity of applications. Peptides we order are always delivered on time, with very fair pricing, and with extensive data on the critical aspects of quality and purity.

Our Clients

Competitive Peptide Pricing

We are very confident about our competitive pricing. However, if you do receive a lower price from other reputable vendor, we’ll try our best to match its price plus an additional 5% discount.
Purity Amount Starting Pricing Turnarond Time
Crude $2.20/aa 1-2 Weeks
Desalted $2.80/aa 2 Weeks
>70% $3.80/aa 2-3 Weeks
>75% $3.80/aa 2-3 Weeks
>70% $3.80/aa 2-3 Weeks
>70% $3.80/aa 2-3 Weeks
>70% $3.80/aa 2-3 Weeks
>70% $3.80/aa 2-3 Weeks
>70% $3.80/aa 2-3 Weeks

*Price and turnaround vary depending on the peptide length, complexity and amount.

Why choose our custom peptide

Top Deliverable Rate

We are one of the few professional vendors with top peptide sequence capability. We can provide an average result of 98% – there’s no existing method to produce the remaining 2%

Competitive Prices

We have multiple years’ worth of experience. As a result, we have developed our Standard Operation Procedures – our efficiency levels will guarantee you the best prices in the market!

Five Star Reviews

Every single one of our customers has loved our services. We have received zero complaints so far and nothing but positive reviews and testimonials – plenty of referrals as well!

Custom Peptide Synthesis Report

WatsonBio provides high quality services of peptide synthesis up to 149 residues in a fast turnaround time, with a scale ranging from milligrams to kilograms, comprehensive labeling and modification options, and rapid high-throughput peptide library synthesis.

Custom Peptide Modification

Ready to submit your peptide information?

You don’t have to worry about your order, because we offer a 100% money refund guarantee if we do not meet your expectations. We can also match the lowest offer you can find anywhere else – and beat it with a 5% discount!

You’ll get 25% off if this is your first time working with us.

N-terminal Modifications

Unusual Amino Acids

C-terminal Modifications

Quenched Fluorescent Peptides

Amino Acid Modifications

Isotopic Labeling

Fluorescence/Dye Modifications

MAPS and Carrier Complex

Cyclic Peptides

Staple Peptide

Get Quick Quote: Custom Peptide Synthesis

We usually reply with a quote in less than 2 hours 😉